We have other digital resources that are fun to use and educational at the same time.
These include our apps:
- Sport Integrity app
- Health Effects of Doping augmented reality app
We also have an Anti-Doping Sample Collection virtual reality experience.
We continue to upgrade these, so watch for new versions.
Sport Integrity app
The Sport Integrity mobile app is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for you to:
- Check medications on Global DRO.
- Find low risk ‘batch-tested’ supplements.
- Report an integrity issue or suspicious activities.
- Check whether you need an in-advance Therapeutic Use Exemption.
- Give feedback or ask a question about integrity matters.
- Find out guiding information on all sport integrity issues, anti-doping rules, testing programs, health effects of doping, supplement and nutrition advice and more.
- The Sport Integrity App has been downloaded by more than 30,000 Australians and is free to download from Google Play or Apple stores.
Health Effects of Doping
Explore the health effects of taking performance enhancing substances with this augmented reality app.
You can create your own athlete avatar who will experience all the negative health effects of doping right before your eyes.
Using your phone’s camera, you can peer inside your avatar to see how various Performance and Image Enhancing Drugs (PIEDs) change your heart, lungs and nervous system.
The Health Effects of Doping App is free to download from Google Play or Apple stores.
Sample collection virtual reality
Experience your very first sample collection (testing) experience in the comfort of your own home.
This doping control experience takes you through the entire sample-collection experience, and you don’t need a VR headset to undertake the experience.
You will experience what it is like to provide a virtual urine sample, without any of the anxiety of your first real test.
You will learn what you will have to do during a test, as well as your rights and responsibilities as an athlete.
Available through the Sport Integrity App (look in the MENU) and also available on the web.