Sport Integrity Australia's 2024 Annual Update
SPORT INTEGRITY AUSTRALIA’S 2024 ANNUAL UPDATE
- Are you aware of the substances that are banned in sport?
- Do you know what to do if anyone ever approaches you to throw a competition?
- Do you know where you can report poor behaviour from anyone in sport?
- Tramadol status change
- Medicinal Cannabis
- Dried Blood Spot Testing
- Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs)
- Prohibited Association
- Supplement update
- Understanding how match-fixing approaches can happen.
- When poor behaviour in sport crosses the line
- How to report poor behaviour in sport
INCLUDES CASE STUDIES, VIDEOS, ACTIVITIES
Information in the 2024 Annual Update is featured in a variety of formats including case studies, videos and activities, and includes a message from one of our athlete educators. The course can be accessed by anyone who has already completed the Anti-Doping Fundamentals course, which is also available on the eLearning site.
If you have any questions about this course, or any other Sport Integrity Australia online courses, get in touch with the Sport Integrity Australia Education Team by email at: email@example.com