Progress of Operation Cobia
Following the release of this information under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (the FOI Act) the Department has, in accordance with its obligations under the FOI Act, released this information publicly:
Documents containing any information about:
- the internal Formal Reviews (as detailed in the draft plan of Operation Cobia, Feb 2013) conducted by ASADA staff in Operation Cobia between February 2013 and December 2014;
- Monthly and/or quarterly reports relating to the progress of Operation Cobia, including those exchanged between the General Manager of Legal and Support, the CEO of ASADA and/or the ASADA Advisory Board (between February 2013 and December 2014);
- Briefing material relating to the progress of Operation Cobia supplied by ASADA to the Federal Minister for Sport between September 2013 and February 2014;
- Briefing material relating to the progress of Operation Cobia supplied to ASADA CEO between May 2014 and July 2014;
- the appointment of former Federal Court Judge to review ASADA's investigations in February 2014, including correspondence between ASADA and the Federal Department of Health.
Excluding duplicate copies of documents or documents that have already been publicly released or media releases, media articles or media statements.