Sport Integrity Australia encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by Sport Integrity Australia.
This work by © Commonwealth of Australia 2020 - Sport Integrity Australia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Sport Integrity Australia logo
- the e-Learning imagery
- content supplied by third parties.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
Sport Integrity Australia has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Enquiries about the licence and any use of this document can be sent to:
Communications and Media
Sport Integrity Australia
PO Box 1744 FYSHWICK ACT 2609 AUSTRALIA
1300 027 232