End of Year and Holiday Arrangements
Sport Integrity Australia End of Year and Holiday Hours
The Sport Integrity Australia office will be closed over the holiday period from 4pm on 22 December and re-opening on Tuesday 2 January 2024.
Services will be limited during this time. All services will resume from 2 January 2024.
Following are some alternative options that might address your immediate needs.
Our website might be able to answer your immediate questions. Run a search for the topic you are enquiring about or visit our Sitemap page.
Checking a medication
If you need to check an Australian medication or substance, see our online check your substances resource. This will tell you how to use the Global DRO tool, in the first instance.
- If you need further assistance, email: email@example.com and it will be attended to when services resume.
All Registered Testing Pool athletes must provide their whereabouts this summer via ADAMS.
If you are unable to log in to ADAMS over the holiday period:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with changes to your whereabouts information. (This is important and will serve as a record of your change).
- If you have a general whereabouts enquiry or issue with your ADAMS password, send us an email. It will be attended to as soon as possible. Alternatively, email: email@example.com
Report an Integrity Issue
Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE)
For matters relating to Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE):
- Contact the Australian Sports Drug Medical Advisory Committee (ASDMAC) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include in the email your next competition and when it is on.
- ASDMAC will attend to urgent TUE applications as required over the holiday closure. Non-urgent enquiries will be dealt with when the office re-opens on 2 January 2024.
Safe Sport Hotline
Share your story with a trusted member of the Sport Integrity Australia team about integrity issues you have experienced.
- The Safe Sport hotline service includes an anonymous reporting capability.
- It covers wider racial and cultural issues in sport, for people who feel they have been discriminated against in their sport.
Call: 1800 161 361 to reach the Safe Sport Hotline. The hotline is available from 7am – 7pm (AEDT) 365 days a year.
Media services will be limited during the holiday period. Full media services will resume from 2 January 2024.
Our testing program will continue to operate.
Sport Integrity App
The Sport Integrity app is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for you to:
- Check medications on Global DRO.
- Find low risk ‘batch-tested’ supplements.
- Report an integrity issue or suspicious activities.
- Check whether you need an in-advance Therapeutic Use Exemption.
- Give feedback or ask a question about integrity matters.
- Find out guiding information on all sport integrity issues, anti-doping rules, testing programs, health effects of doping, supplement and nutrition advice and more.
We wish everyone a safe and happy festive season!