Mental health and Wellbeing


access mental health and wellbeing services



Sport Integrity Australia’s independent complaints process is designed to keep Australian sport safe and fair. However, Sport Integrity Australia understand that going through a complaints process can often make people feel overwhelmed, isolated, confused, and anxious. It can be an extremely challenging time for anyone involved, and it is important to look after your mental health and wellbeing and seek support if you need it. The following services are free to access.

If you, or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 000, visit your nearest hospital emergency or use any of these crisis helplines.

National Support Services


13 11 14 |

24/7 telephone, text and online crisis counselling and information.

Beyond Blue

1300 224 636 |

24/7 telephone and online support services for people affected by anxiety, depression, and suicide.

Black Dog Institute

(02) 9382 4530 |

Mental Health resources and support tools.

Crossing The Line

Expert advice and information on mental health and wellbeing in sport.

1800 Respect

1800 737 732

24-hour sexual assault and domestic violence support.


1800 650 890 |

Confidential telephone and online mental health support services for young people aged 12–25.

Kids Helpline

1800 551 800 |

24/7 confidential telephone and online counselling services for young people aged 12–25.

WellMob Online Counselling

Wellbeing resources made by and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.

Yarning Safe N Strong

1800 959 563 |

24/7 wellbeing telephone support service for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.

ACON Pride Counselling

ACON Pride Counselling

Service for LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming counselling service.


1800 184 527

3pm to midnight every day. A free and anonymous service that connects you with LGBTIQ+ peers.


1800 959 563 |

Peak organisation for Aboriginal Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer + Sistergirl and Brotherboy (LGBTQ+SB) Peoples and Communities in NSW.


Back to main complaints page