Benefits and conditions for staff
We adhere to the Australian Public Service Values and Code of Conduct. To find out more about these, go to the Australian Public Service Commission website.
For details of our employment conditions see: Sport Integrity Australia Enterprise Agreement 2021-2024 (Ongoing and Non-ongoing employees).
For details of our employment conditions for our casual workforce see: Sport Integrity Australia Enterprise Agreement 2021 -2024 Casual employees.
NOTE: The Casual EA has 2 typographical errors that we are trying to have rectified:
- The effective date (page 1 of the Enterprise Agreement) should state 17 February 2022.
- Attachment A (page 25 of the Enterprise Agreement) references pay point 3.5 however this should read pay point 3.4.
Sport Integrity Australia Ongoing/Non-ongoing Non-SES Employees) Determination 2022/01
The determination is made under section 24(1) of the Public Service Act 1999 and applies to Ongoing and Non-ongoing, non-SES employees employed by Sport Integrity Australia under the Act who are covered by the Enterprise Agreement.
The purpose of the determination is to provide employees with adjustments to their existing salary and to allowances for which they are eligible under the terms of the Enterprise Agreement.
We support flexible work arrangements, including:
- Access to flex time for APS1-6 staff
- Time-in-lieu for EL staff
- Flexibility for staff with family responsibilities, including carer's leave
- Negotiable part-time working hours
- Purchased leave
Our employees are encouraged to maintain good health and active lifestyles. To support this, we provide:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides access to counselling services to help with work or personal issues
- Influenza vaccinations for all interested staff
Diversity and equality
We follow diversity principles. We value and make use of the skills of people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We respect the rights of all people.
As part of this, we have the following:
- Reconciliation Action Plan
- Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace.
Learning and development
Our employees are encouraged to develop new skills and experience. We provide staff with support, opportunities and assistance to do so.
We offer the following:
- mentoring and coaching
- attendance at workshops and conferences
- targeted training programs
- accredited courses
- individual development plans that focus on capability needs
- study assistance.